This is a single-price, single-tier, 12-session gathering centered around two subjects:
Each week you will get a link to an improved version of last summer’s Bridgman BootCamp. They will serve as the weekly ‘lectures’ which you can follow at your own pace before the next session. And you’ll be able to stream them for as long as YouTube allows. You’ll also have the opportunity to post your work in Discord for me and your peers to see.
If you want to devote twelve weeks to figure drawing exercises from Bridgman, you can follow the assignments and drills from the videos. They can be grueling. Some of our participants barely survived. Others came out bruised but stronger. We’ll also spend part of our class time discussing how to choose the exercises that will be best for you.
Or, if you want to work on other drawing disciplines, each week will include mini-lessons on various topics in response to posted work. These may include:
- Pen and ink studies
- Comparative Anatomy
- General Drawing
- Style studies
- And almost anything else
You can present your work among a group of like-minded pursuers in Discord. I will act as a coach and cheerleader during the live sessions.
In the past we required auditions for participants, and they also paid more. This class will be different. One price for everyone, but those who post work that inspires me to teach relevant lessons are more likely to get in-class feedback.
- We will meet on Fridays, live, online, beginning September 24, 2021, from 3:00–4:30 PM, LA time (convert for your time zone).
- It’s $60 for all twelve weeks. This is the lowest price I have ever offered classes.
- There are no discounts or refunds for missed sessions and no replays. These are strictly live sessions.
- I will teach lessons from student work, but registration does not in any way ensure that you will get feedback. It only allows entry for the live meetings, Discord access, early access to the Bridgman BootCamp 1.0 videos on YouTube, and the possibility of getting feedback.
- And here is the Bridgman Webinar FAQ with info about skills, supplies, etc.
If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them during our first session. Or you can contact us here.