Registering for this webinar confirms that you have read, understand, and consent to all of the following:
- Webinar Software: We are using Zoom. If you do not already have a Zoom account, please create one now or you will not be able to register for this webinar.
- System Requirements: Verify that your system meets Zoom’s system requirements.
- Internet: A broadband (wired or wireless) Internet connection is required. Minimum bandwidth is 600kbps (upload/download) but 1.5 Mbps is recommended. Please test your bandwidth at Speedtest or another Internet performance service.
- Platform: A laptop or desktop is strongly recommended. If you choose to use a tablet or smartphone, you may not have access to all the features. This is particularly important for the Participant tier.
Participant Tier Only:
- Audio: A mic and headphones or earbuds for assignment feedback during bonus sessions. A webcam is optional.
- Assignment Processing: You should be able to compile your work into a single JPEG document using the program of your choice and the template provided as well as the ability to upload it. A few tips will be available, but if you cannot do this, have someone available who can do it for you.
- Deadlines: To receive feedback, submit your work by 10 am (Los Angeles time) on the due date or sooner. If we run out of session time, you will get feedback at the next meeting.
By registering for this webinar, you consent to allow Marshall to use all or any part of the recordings captured during the webinar and bonus sessions for future use, including but not limited to social media, promotional materials, courses, etc.