If you placed your order before July 5, 2015, your access may not have been migrated into our new system and nothing on this page will apply to you; please go to Migration Support instead.
If you purchased a video (or signed up for a free membership), an activation link would have been sent to the same email address used to place your order (or to the address you submitted for a free membership) within a couple hours. If you did not receive the link, you or your ISP may have a spam blocker that is preventing our activation link emails from getting through. Other possibilities are that an incorrect email address was submitted or your mailbox is above quota so our email could not get through.
Before contacting us, please do the following…
- Search your inbox and spam folder for a message with a subject containing Here is your activation link.
- Verify that your email address is functional (within quota, syncing properly, etc.)
- Wait an hour or two during which time you can repeat step #1. Activation links are sometimes simply delayed.
If your link does not arrive within 24 hours, complete the form below. If you believe you submitted an incorrect email or one that is no longer functional, be sure to also provide an alternate email in the specified field. We need to have the name and email address submitted when ordering (or signing up) even if it is invalid.
Please do not create and activate a free membership after placing an order unless instructed to do so.
(If you did not receive your PayPal receipt, see PayPal Receipt Support for more info.)
TIP: Once you have an active membership, you can purchase other videos with no further activation required as long as you log in prior to ordering. This way you will also have access to all your products under the same login.
Activation Link Request
- We generally respond within 24 hours, Monday-Friday excluding U.S. holidays.
- Be sure your email is valid or we won’t be able to reach you!
- Missing or incorrect information can cause delay.