If you placed your order before July 5, 2015, your access may not have been migrated into our new system and nothing on this page will apply to you; please go to Migration Support instead.
If you purchased a video or signed up for a free membership, an activation link would have been sent to the same email address used to place your order. If you did not receive the link, you or your ISP may have a spam blocker that is preventing our activation link emails from getting through. Other possibilities are that an incorrect email address was submitted or your mailbox is above quota so our email could not get through.
If you did not receive your PayPal receipt, see PayPal Receipt Support for more info.
Before contacting us, please…
- Search your inbox and spam folder for a message with a subject containing Here is your activation link.
- Verify that your email address is functional.
- Wait an hour or two and repeat step #1. Activation links are sometimes simply delayed.
If your link does not arrive within 24 hours, complete the form below. If you believe you submitted an incorrect email or one that is no longer functional, be sure to also provide an alternate email in the specified field.
Please do not create and activate a free membership unless directed to do so by our support rep.
Activation Link Request
- We generally respond within 24 hours, Monday-Friday excluding U.S. holidays.
- Be sure your email is valid or we won’t be able to reach you!
- Missing or incorrect information can cause delay.
- If you purchased the 1994 Perspective Series before July 5, 2015, and need to access your downloads again, please request Migration Support (see first paragraph).